LoveForWisdom

Reaching out, sharing the love of the wisdom of the Lord with the world.

Thursday, March 04, 2010

I am not without fault

While I didn't write a lot of the stuff on the site, I did write some negative things to Venganza. Especially when I called everybody there a moron. Just know that all of those negative things that are under my name were NOT stated by me. They were people posting as me. And people were getting confused on that site, as was I at times. I'm not a perfect person by any stretch of the imagination. I've come to accept shalom however, and instead of trying to antagonize people, I am loving towards people now. I could have handled the situation a bit better. At the time I was new in the Apologetics faith, and did not know how to minister properly to people. I have changed my approach since, and am hoping by the grace of God that my approach will be more effective. All I can say is that I am turning over a new leaf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home