LoveForWisdom

Reaching out, sharing the love of the wisdom of the Lord with the world.

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Addressing a few things

I'd like to mention a disclaimer against a certain individual named Glenn Morton. He is quoted as saying "Today I got one of THOSE emails from a creationist. He claimed that
Hitler created evolution (his granddaddy knew Hitler and told him
this). He said Hitler hallucinated the galapagos. His grandmother told
him that Timothy Leary wrote the Humanist manifesto. What a strange
guy. Anyone heard of him on the creationist circuits?" He seemed quite upset when he and I debated his article about More and More Evolutionists becoming Creation Scientists. As a result of being corrected on several matters on this article he went to go to a groupthink website http://groups.google.co.uk/group/talk.origins/browse_thread/thread/c560c0d145a80966/de2b7c04caae90b0?hl=en to smear my name. Its quite amazing that he would have taken "The Darwin Code" seriously. Glenn Morton deliberately took that out of context and posted to his wonderful science goons at google. The Evolution community tends to be a community of groupthink. Its not impressive to me at all. The Darwin Code was an attempt to make fun of Materialism, by distorting its message in the same way that Dan Brown distorted the message of the Bible in "The Da Vinci Code." It was meant as a work of fiction, and not as a work of literal worth. That Glenn Morton could not have been truthful of that situation should speak volumes of his character. To see Glenn Morton's character in debate see - http://truthmatters.info/2007/12/18/107/

At any rate, I don't care about this anymore. They can do what they wish, both of them. All I care about is clearing the matter up. I've already cleared my name of this in other arenas. I do not plan on ever bringing this up again, as I am disgusted at the dishonest nature of this forum. I do not recommend venganza to anybody.

I wish shalom to all.

Casey Powell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home