LoveForWisdom

Reaching out, sharing the love of the wisdom of the Lord with the world.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

COMING SOON!

Within the next couple of months, I will be writing a few interesting articles. I have already written a few writings on the Talmud, and will be following this up with some writings on the Apocrypha, and where the early church fathers from the Catholic side got it wrong. I will also be looking at dualism vs. monism in regards to the brain vs. the mind and how one relates to the other. The other interesting thing I will be doing is I will be going to church services besides the Messianic Jews and will be taking notes of their practices. I will be doing a thorough analysis of these practices. This will lead into a book that I will be hoping to write soon as well.

All of this I will be doing with the guidance of Yeshua Ha Mashiach, in his name I pray,

Casey Powell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home